gnue-dev

[GNUe-dev] INVESTMENT

From: CHRISTOPHER HEATH
Subject: [GNUe-dev] INVESTMENT
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 14:36:01 +0100

Good Day,

Christopher Heath is my name, a private financial consultant/investor
dealing with off-shore clients and banking in the UK. Some of
my clients, have between Five to Thirty Million Dollars, and are
willing to invest in a profitable business venture.

I am in the process of soliciting for a capable and reliable investor
to invest these funds. A percentage profit from the invested amount and
business venture will be set aside for yourself as agreed by amicable
arrangement of ourselves.

If you know you are capable of managing this amount in a business
venture, then please reply to me by email with your full name and
telephone numbers for us to discuss about the modalities of this
venture.

I look forward to hearing from you soon, if I do not hear from you
in the next month, I will assume that you are not interested in this
venture, and will look eslewhere for help.

My email address is address@hidden

Yours faithfully,
Christopher Heath.