gnue-dev

[GNUe-dev] gnue-appserver order of execution of bound triggers

From: Sacha Schlegel
Subject: [GNUe-dev] gnue-appserver order of execution of bound triggers
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 13:39:30 +0200

Hi gnue team
Hi gnue appserver developer team

When making use of the onInit bound trigger I experienced that the
sequence of the execution is in reverse order.

Sorry I have not looked at the code.

Example:

module X with class y
module Z which extends class y

I was expecting that the OnInit of x_y fires first, followed by the
OnInit of z_y.

Currently the order is the other way round. In fact the order might be
based on the dependency of the modules.

Regards

Sacha

PS: In the example I used there were 2 OnInit bound triggers and both
where called. So thats working.