gnue-dev

Re: [GNUe-dev] GNUe & wxPython

From: Jason Cater
Subject: Re: [GNUe-dev] GNUe & wxPython
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 17:13:09 -0500

Michael,

Thanks for the feedback on wx 2.5 and GNUe.  I worked a bit on getting GNUe
working with 2.5 early last week. Designer definitely doesn't work, because
of the error you posted. I'm glad you included a link to that wxPython-dev
message, because I spent a good deal of time trying to decide if that was a
bug on our part or their's. That thread does make me feel a little better :)

What problems are you seeing in GNUe Forms under 2.5? I was able to get most
of the bugs out of that combination, or at least I thought I did.

Thanks,

Jason Cater
GNU Enterprise