gnue-dev

Re: [GNUe-dev] Packages

From: kilo
Subject: Re: [GNUe-dev] Packages
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 11:46:33 +0200

Hi

According to my previous email, I would like to suggest

                    26/07/2004 20:00 UTC

as the date of an IRC discussion of the aims, plans and other issues of

                        GNUe Packages.

(UTC is normal Greenwich time, that does not change with summer/winter.
So in the UK at summer it is UTC+1, in Central Europe at summer it is UTC+2.)
The aims of the discussion are:
    -defining the aims and bounding limits of GNUe Packages
    -defining the desirable workstyle
    -defining what can and should be taken from the old GNUe Packages,
          and in what form
    -defining a basic roadmap

If the time given is very very bad, please suggest another one.
Otherwise, I expect to see everyone interested.
Thanks.

kilo
Gabor Kmetyko