gnue-dev

Re: [GNUe-dev] gnue_module for gnue_id prop in gcd2sql

From: Johannes Vetter
Subject: Re: [GNUe-dev] gnue_module for gnue_id prop in gcd2sql
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 08:28:01 +0200

Hi,

that was listed as a bug of gnue-gcd2sql since this version of
gnue-gcd2sql had no chance to query for existing
modules/classes/properties and their id's.

Since schema-creation is on it's home stretch this will change too.
gnue-schema and gnue-gcd2sql can take their stuff (schema-information
and tabledata) and put it directly into a given connection using
schema-introspection and regular queries to avoid doing things double.

So if you can wait for another day you'll get the new gnue-gcd2sql which
solves your problems.

best regards,
Johannes

--
BYTEWISE Software GmbH          Tel +43 (5577) 89877-0
i.A. Johannes Vetter            Fax +43 (5577) 89877-66