gnue-dev

Re: [GNUe-dev] GCD samples

From: chafar
Subject: Re: [GNUe-dev] GCD samples
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 22:57:32 +0200

Hello.

Don't know if you are the right person, but when I've tried to run
gnue-gcd2sql with every gcd file, html generation have failed with
attached traceback.

I've found also that gnue-gcd2sql --help reports --output option as
'to be added later' but it works.

I see codedict as a good idea for code reusing; it should be easy
building a form that manages whatever code dictionary just with de
code-type as parameter.

Instead, I wonder if it is usefull using UPDATE_Update properties in
a generalized manner, because it says just about the *last* update.

In a more general sense, I'm very pleased seeing the powerful of
property/@type mechanism.

El jue, jun 10, a las 00:53:46 kilo escribía:
> Hi
>
> I have created some new sample GCD files based on gnue-packages and
> Hungarian "common logic".
>
> They can be viewed at http://www.gnuenterprise.org/~kilo/newGCD where
> you will find GCD files (with extension '.txt', that should be cut off
> in production) and corresponding Dia and PNG files.
>
> Please check and review them, I would be glad to hear your opinion.

greetings
--
José Esteban
Granada - Spain