gnue-dev

[GNUe-dev] forms import bug with patch candidate

From: chafar
Subject: [GNUe-dev] forms import bug with patch candidate
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 10:22:59 +0200

Hello.

I think someone is aware of import bug in gnue-forms, as there is a
comment in GFForm.py about it.

I've tried a solution and works, but I can't know if it could have
dangerous side-effects: in GImportItem::primaryInit
from gnue-common/src/definitions/GParser.py, changing _app by _instance
when self._xmlParser.loadFile is called.

There is another invocation that could be the same scenario, in
GImport::primaryInit.

I'll attach a patch that changes only the former, which is the one I've
tried (btw, just tried gnue-forms, not gnue-designer, nor the bug,
neither the patch).

--
José Esteban
Granada - Spain