gnue-dev

Re: [GNUe-dev] Introduction

From: Bajusz Tamás
Subject: Re: [GNUe-dev] Introduction
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 19:27:57 +0200

Hi Jeff!

First, sorry for answering a little late.

I'm wery happy to hear a voice like yours, koz
my main goal here to implement my old style (foxpro)
HR/payroll/tax calculation system in gnue.

I know this part of an enterprise system is wery
country specific (by law), but i like to learn
more about how this goes on the other side of the
globe :)

Bajusz Tamás (btami)