gnue-dev

[GNUe-dev] XMLRPC lib not available after upgrading from woody to sarge

From: Johannes Vetter
Subject: [GNUe-dev] XMLRPC lib not available after upgrading from woody to sarge
Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 16:11:14 +0200

Hi,

I've just upgraded my woody to sarge; and now there's no xmlrpc library
available to python 2.3. I've thought that this library is now included
into python (2.3). I've tried to do a manual import, and well, if I
"import xmlrpclib" it's ok. but all that stuff in gnue.common.rpc.* uses
"import xmlrpc".

Is there something I've to do after the upgrade? Is this a bug?

Best regards,

Johannes Vetter