gnue-dev

[GNUe-dev] GNUe Python Success Story?

From: Stephan Deibel
Subject: [GNUe-dev] GNUe Python Success Story?
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 00:06:04 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I'm working with O'Reilly Associates on the second volume of
Python Success Stories and was wondering whether there's any
interest in writing something up on GNUe?

I have to admit I know almost nothing about the GNUe project but
I've had several people suggest it to me as a possibly
interesting story to add to this collection.

This booklet is planned for release before OSCON 2004 (July), and
the story would also be distributed via O'Reilly's and several
other websites.

There is more information on contributing a story here:

http://pythonology.org/successguide

Examples of finished stories are here:

http://pythonology.org/success

Let me know if there's any interest in this.  It's a good chance
to get the word out about GNUe and Python.

Thanks,

Stephan Deibel