gnue-dev

Re: [GNUe-dev] Re: GNUe (was 'What's up?')

From: Peter Sullivan
Subject: Re: [GNUe-dev] Re: GNUe (was 'What's up?')
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 10:33:30 +0000

In article <address@hidden>, Derek
Neighbors <address@hidden> writes
>Yes we have a very real problem with people thinking this project is not
>highly viable when it is.  The interesting thing is we actually were at
>the core of a study on how to communicate in a distributed world[0].
>
>[0] http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=958164&dl=ACM&coll=portal

That link goes to the abstract, but it appears you have to pay $$$ to
see the full paper. However, there is a free (as in beer) version of
this academic paper at:
http://www.ics.uci.edu/%7Ewscacchi/Papers/New/Elliott-Scacchi-
GROUP03.pdf

plus, a slightly more detailed version at:
http://www.ics.uci.edu/%7Ewscacchi/Papers/New/Elliott-Scacchi-
BookChapter.pdf

The index page for all of this is:
http://www.isr.uci.edu/research-open-source.html