gnue-dev

Re: [GNUe-dev] Savannah and CVS

From: Reinhard Mueller
Subject: Re: [GNUe-dev] Savannah and CVS
Date: 14 Dec 2003 20:53:28 +0100

Sorry, I've been away over the weekend, but I want to add my 2 Cents to
this discussion.

Basically, I am ok with any version control system on any server as long
as:
* It is free software
* A regular (daily) backup is made
* *I* don't have to do it's administration myself (I'm happy with
anybody doing it)
* It can create ChangeLog files automatically (ala cvs2cl)
* It can generate commit mails
* All necessary client programs are available in woody.

A web interface would be nice.

As long as all this is fulfilled, I'm game.

Thanks,
--
Reinhard Mueller
GNU Enterprise project