gnue-dev

[GNUe-dev] documentation on gnue-designer

From: Joost Helberg
Subject: [GNUe-dev] documentation on gnue-designer
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 10:50:30 +0100 (CET)

ls,

Am I right in saying that there is a serious lack of documentation on
how to build forms using the gnue-designer?

I've started to write user-documentation (i.e. for application
developers).

Anyone interested? Is there a CVS Repo for this?

I'm extremely impressed with the gnue effort. I've developed an
application tool 4 years ag in Java. It's 3-tier and works fine, but
I've dropped it now in favor of GNUe.

I'll write documentation in english, using docbook/xml as
content-type.

regards,

Joost Helberg
--