gnue-dev

[GNUe-dev] Trigger Code Split + Appserver Procedures

From: Jan Ischebeck
Subject: [GNUe-dev] Trigger Code Split + Appserver Procedures
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 19:57:08 +0100

Hi all,

I've split up the gnue-common trigger code into a language dependent and
a language independent part. Because of this change there could be some
regressions, so please test your code against the actual cvs version, as
I want to fix possible bugs as soon as possible. :)

For everyone interested there is support for ECMAscript triggers in gnue
now. It's still a bit buggy (the python module has version 0.0.1a) but
useful for the most cases. Probably the C# support, I plan to do, will
be more interesting. But I can't get the python module compile at the
moment.

About the procedure support in gnue appserver, two questions/ideas:
   - There should be a way to describe the parameters passed to
     business procedures and the return value. I would say, that we
     can reuse the gnue_property type for that. We just have to point
     it to the procedure instead of to the class.

   - Then I would like to autogenerate repository.ini from our base.gsd
     (or vice versa) as its a pain doing all changes twice.

So what do you think?

--
Jan Ischebeck <address@hidden>