gnue-dev

[GNUe-dev] ebXML, open standards and open source

From: Sacha Schlegel
Subject: [GNUe-dev] ebXML, open standards and open source
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 00:30:02 +0800

Hi gnue developers

An interview with Patrick Yee, an ebXML open source developer was
published in the www.linmagau.org online magazine. As I was the
intervieweur I brought in gnuenterprise. Hope you are fine with some
publicity.

For the next edition I have written an article about "ebXML, an open
standard" with links to open source.

I tried to link to various open source implementations of various parts,
also non ebxml, such as gnuenterprise.

If you would like to have a look at the latest draft, you find the
postscript document at

http://www.schlegel.li/ebXML/linmagau_article/linmagau.ps

If you think that I missed out some open source, free software business
applications, please let me know and I will add them.

Writing this I ask myself why not having an interview with the
gnuenterprise project :) (the more I think the more I think we should do
that).

Please feel free to comment.

Kind regards.

Sacha Schlegel

Sacha                                   Schlegel
4 Warwick Str, 6102 St. James, Perth,  Australia
address@hidden                www.schlegel.li
public key:            www.schlegel.li/sacha.gpg