gnue-dev

[GNUe-dev] RPC Restructuring

From: Jan Ischebeck
Subject: [GNUe-dev] RPC Restructuring
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 21:07:43 +0200

Hi Jason,

I did some restructuring of the gnue-common/src/rpc/ directory to make
the driver loading mechanism to behave in the same way as
gnue-common/src/datasource does. To archive it I copied the driver
a bit more general. Now I have too issues:

1. what do you think about moving a general version of that driver

2. could you help me moving the files in gnue-common/src/rpc to the new
structure, because I don't want to loose the revision history.

For now, i just copied the whole gnue-common/src/rpc subdir to
http://ash.gnuenterprise.org/~jan/rpc/ and haven't commited anything
yet.

Please feel free to critize and comment :)

Jan
--
Jan Ischebeck <address@hidden>