gnue-dev

[GNUe-dev] ** Discount cigarettes and tobacco **

From: Cig Store
Subject: [GNUe-dev] ** Discount cigarettes and tobacco **
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 22:40:00 +0200

Dear Sir/Madam

Don't pay high prices for tobacco in the UK or Ireland!

In the UK a packet of cigarettes can cost nearly £5 a packet and in Ireland nearly €7 Euros.  Why pay these ridiculous prices when you can buy online legally from as little as £3 (€4.25) a packet fully inclusive of postage, packing and all taxes. You can save even more on tobacco - We sell it for £4 a 50g pouch which is half price!!

If you are interested in finding out more email us writing "info" in the subject line to:

address@hidden

Can you really afford to pay more?

Kind regards

Sales Dept
Cig Store

If you are not a smoker, and find this email offensive, we sincerely
apologise! We will be only too happy to take you off our mailing list. To
remove yourself from our mailing list, please send a blank email to:

cigstoreaddress@hidden