gnue-dev

Re: [Gnue-dev] Subreports planned?

From: Jason Cater
Subject: Re: [Gnue-dev] Subreports planned?
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 08:38:52 -0600

We will likely support subforms in the future. The upcoming release
introduces embedded forms that display as popup dialogs.  It would be a
natural extension to support subforms (even if only as imported objects.)

But as for multiple detail records, you simply need a rows="10" on the
detail block to display 10 records at a time.

-- Jason

On Mon, 31 Mar 2003 11:53:22 +0200