gnue-dev

Re: [Gnue-dev] New Architecture Drawing based on Whitepaper.

From: Reinhard Mueller
Subject: Re: [Gnue-dev] New Architecture Drawing based on Whitepaper.
Date: 05 Dec 2002 08:24:03 +0100

Am Mit, 2002-12-04 um 21.16 schrieb Stanley A. Klein:
> First, I assume you meant to "reply to all" and to document our discussion,
> so I'm cc:'ing the list.

Yeah. Sorry. Always the same mistake...

> What I mean by "traceability of the data" is that it is possible, given the
> way a data item is defined on one side of appserver, to identify the data
> item on the other side of appserver.

Thanks, now I got it. Thanks for your very good explaination.

I can assure you that this will be the case. It's an important point not
only for security, but also for maintainability of the underlying
database.

The way how table and field names ("backside of appserver") are created
from class and property names ("frontside of appserver") will be well
documented, straightforward and easy to understand.

Thanks,
--
Reinhard Mueller
GNU Enterprise project