gnue-dev

[Gnue-dev] New Architecture Drawing based on Whitepaper.

From: Neil Tiffin
Subject: [Gnue-dev] New Architecture Drawing based on Whitepaper.
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 15:19:30 -0500

Reinhard and others,

I revised the color diagram based on the whitepaper. The revised document is located at

http://www.gnuenterprise.org/~neilt/GNUeNewGEASArchitecture201.png

Once this is deemed OK I will send it on to be put on the web site. Or just let me know and I'll dump it and you can use the dia diagram instead.

Also it may be that the (d) and (e) interfaces are the same. If someone that knows could let me know, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Neil
address@hidden