gnue-dev

[Gnue-dev] Edition 0.0.8 of GNUe Application Server Whitepaper

From: Reinhard Mueller
Subject: [Gnue-dev] Edition 0.0.8 of GNUe Application Server Whitepaper
Date: 23 Nov 2002 21:58:31 +0100

All,

I've just committed the edition 0.0.8 of the Appserver Whitepaper, which
reflects the decisions we made in the Halloween meeting.

* to all people w/ write access to the website:
I have prepared .txt, .html, .dvi, .pdf, and .ps versions of the
document and will gladly mail them if somebody could update the website.

* to all, especially to the ones involved with Appserver:
Please read the document. Tell me what's not clear enough, and what
could be improved. I plan to keep this document maintained and up to
date.

Thanks,
Reinhard

--