gnue-dev

[Gnue-dev] Word of caution: psycopg upgrade

From: Jason Cater
Subject: [Gnue-dev] Word of caution: psycopg upgrade
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 00:08:21 -0600

I would caution everyone (especially Debian unstable users) to not upgrade
their psycopg to 1.0.13 just yet. I upgraded, and either they have a
serious bug in their fetch code, or they've changed the way it works.
Given that it's a x.x.?? release, surely they didn't change their API.
After downgrading back to 1.0.12, GNUe once again worked with psycopg.

Either way, if you upgrade to 1.0.13, there's a chance all of your
databound forms will not work.   I will research this some more next week
and file a bug report with them if necessary.  Or, if they've changed the
API, we'll adjust accordingly, and *still* file a bug report with them :)