gnue-dev

[Gnue-dev] runforms disabled?

From: Marcos Dione
Subject: [Gnue-dev] runforms disabled?
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 20:11:39 -0300

  peeking and poking around the code, I found that the hability to
(open) run forms from triggers is 'disabled' (ok, commented out) in
GTrigger.thisTrigger... I know there is a reason why, and I want to
know it and any hints about what should be done for 'enable' it
again...

--
La gelatina hecha con vodka pega mas que 'La Gotita'
            --oyente anonimo del programa de radio "Dos tipos audaces"