gnue-dev

[Gnue-dev] ash.gnuenterprise.org

From: Jason Cater
Subject: [Gnue-dev] ash.gnuenterprise.org
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 10:02:18 -0500

Our main web/mail/dns server will be moving to a new home in the next
several days.  Our website has been mirrored to another machine that
www.gnuenterprise.org will temporarily resolve to.  Mail is being
spooled on a secondary mail server, however that server will only spool
the mail until ash comes back up.  It will not attempt to deliver any
@gnue.org / @gnuenterprise.org mail.

In other words, our website will be up, but mail will not be delivered
and developer accounts on ash will not be available until after the
move.

This will not affect CVS access to our main repository as that is hosted
by savannah.gnu.org.

Sorry for the inconvenience and short notice.

-- Jason