gnue-dev

Re: [Gnue-dev] scrollbox

From: Jason Cater
Subject: Re: [Gnue-dev] scrollbox
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 15:01:15 -0500

I don't have time to fully explain myself at the moment, but I think
this is the wrong approach.  As I said in an earlier email, I like
introducing container elements to ease importing. However, I don't think
specifying scrollable regions of widgets is appropriate for Forms.  For
one, this will not work with our current rows=xxx method of multi-record
blocks.

I just think this is very GUI specific and has no place in our forms
definitions.  I will try to elaborate in a future email.

-- Jason