gnue-dev

Re: [Gnue-dev] a 'better' patch

From: Jason Cater
Subject: Re: [Gnue-dev] a 'better' patch
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 10:54:14 -0500

I like the concept of containers.  I've wanted containers for a while
(to help make "importable" UI elements).

However, It's the "scrollbox" that worries me. I have this great fear
that you are taking forms in a direction it wasn't meant to go.  This is
very GUI-specific markup (as in, scrollboxes make no sense in most
target UIs); we've tried to leave anything non-generic out of the GFD
file.

Anyone else care to comment?

-- Jason