gnue-dev

[Gnue-dev] address@hidden: mtb and mmb patches]

From: Marcos Dione
Subject: [Gnue-dev] address@hidden: mtb and mmb patches]
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 12:21:11 -0300

----- Forwarded message from Marcos Dione <address@hidden> -----

Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 19:16:07 -0300
From: Marcos Dione <address@hidden>
Subject: mtb and mmb patches
To: address@hidden

  ok, here are the patches. what they do is simply to take off the
mainmenubar and maintoolbar from the wx's uidriver and make them
'optional' through two new tags: <maintoobar> and <mainmenubar>.

  if these tags are right or not, is a discussion that had taken place
on irc, but no a final agree was set. so, I leave them the way I done
them.

  any suggestions, I'm subscribet to this list.

----- End forwarded message -----