gnue-dev

Re: [Gnue-dev] GEOR: class/object methods

From: Reinhard Mueller
Subject: Re: [Gnue-dev] GEOR: class/object methods
Date: 12 May 2002 21:41:01 +0200

Am Son, 2002-05-12 um 13.17 schrieb Jens Müller:
> Is there a need to make a distinction, resp. to implement both? I find
> class methods useful for what I described in my hook spec.

I'm not sure about class methods. We always have to keep in mind that
the typical non-programmer accountant should be able to write business
objects (and hook functions) by himself. Probably the concept of class
functions is not easy to understand for a non-programmer.

Thanks,
--
Reinhard Mueller
GNU Enterprise project