gnue-dev

[Gnue-dev] geasList.py: class name -> table name

From: Jens Müller
Subject: [Gnue-dev] geasList.py: class name -> table name
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 01:22:59 +0200

The source says:

# TODO: get the table name from the class name
    self._datasource.buildObject (name = "",
                                  database = "gnue",
                                  table = self._classname)

Am I right that classname is something with dots (like
"base.currency.currency" or "finance.acct.param")?

To what shall it be converted? The same with underscores instead of
dots?

Well, anyway, should there be a separate function to accomplish that?

If so, where should it be? A separate module in /common/src?

Even if the exact mapping is not clear yet, I would write that
function.[1]

Footnotes:
[1]  (to train my Python knowlege)

--