gnue-dev

[Gnue-dev] GEASv2 status ??

From: Asif Mohammed Ali
Subject: [Gnue-dev] GEASv2 status ??
Date: 29 Apr 2002 10:13:27 -0000

Hello everyone,

Ive just joined the list. Hope i can really contribute something soon.

I am interested in the GNUe initiative and more particularly about GEAS version 2. I would like to know the status of GEAS v2 and how it is going and how/who do i begin to interact with for the same.

I have been going through the source code of GEAS v1 and have got some ideas for V2.

hope to hear from you people soon.

regards

Asif Ali

Click below to visit monsterindia.com and review jobs in India or Abroad
http://monsterindia.rediff.com/jobs