gnue-dev

[Gnue-dev] Re: Re: [DotGNU]GEASv2

From: Asif Ali
Subject: [Gnue-dev] Re: Re: [DotGNU]GEASv2
Date: 25 Apr 2002 11:40:42 -0000

hello andrew,

apologies for using "disaster" however i found that the GEASv2 has to specifically address issues such as

1. Corba : whether we like it or not..absolute, not prefered because of tough implementation.

2.Use of other RPCs for communication.

3.Support for both DotGNU based components (assemblies), webservices and java based components for reusability of objects at runtime.

and a lot more generic issues..such as stability and performance.

one more thing that worried me was that the authors had openly admitted making mistakes in GEASv1.

Regards
Asif

Click below to visit monsterindia.com and review jobs in India or Abroad
http://monsterindia.rediff.com/jobs