gnue-dev

Re: [Gnue-dev] GNUe Reports Output Markup

From: Jason Cater
Subject: Re: [Gnue-dev] GNUe Reports Output Markup
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 17:35:07 -0600

I think you are addressing pre-printed stock reports.  As stated in the
original email, this solicitation is *NOT* for preprinted reports as
those will undoubtedly require absolute positioning.  I still use a lot
of preprinted forms as well.  They are a completely different breed of
animal. :)  I will address those types of reports in a future email. For
the time being, I want to focus on generic, created-on-the-fly reports.

-- Jason