gnue-dev

[Gnue-dev] GEAS Version 2.0 Meeting

From: Derek A. Neighbors
Subject: [Gnue-dev] GEAS Version 2.0 Meeting
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 18:59:19 -0700

There have been many disparate talks about the future of GEAS (GNUe Application Server) and where it his headed and how it plays in the overall GNUe architecture. We will be meeting on irc at irc.openprojects.net #gnuenterprise on the following day/time:

Thursday Feb 28th
GMT 19:00 - 23:00

Anyone having an opinion or wishing to discuss should show up there. I imagine we will have some sort of moderation in affect during that time as to keep the conversation on task and moving. We will not meet necessarily the entire 4 hours, but rather for about 1.5 hours during that block. We will try to start at 19:00 but if some people on the core team are still occupied at that time we will start as soon as they are available and run for about 1.5 hours. The log will be available as well for those not able to make it.

Derek Neighbors
GNU Enterprise