gnue-dev

Re: [Gnue-dev] geas bus error

From: Reinhard Mueller
Subject: Re: [Gnue-dev] geas bus error
Date: 21 Feb 2002 23:55:02 +0100

Neil,

Sorry for the late response.

On Mon, 2002-02-18 at 00:08, Neil Tiffin wrote:
> [function call] [objectstore.c/177] [delete_from_objectstore]
> Bus error
> [localhost:gnue/geas/src] ntiffin%

Thanks for the report and thanks for your patience.

I fixed it. However, your script now generates other errors coming from
the old parser putting root:: in front of the class names, and the new
parser not doing that. (At least, it doesn't segfault any more)

I'm highly sorry, but I guess we have to consider geas partly broken for
the time being. I'll try to give geas more priority again next week.

Thanks,
--
Reinhard Mueller
GNU Enterprise project