gnucap save prompt error

From: patrick
Subject: gnucap save prompt error
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2020 12:18:20 +0200

Hi,

I am trying to save a circuit with interactive save prompt but get an
error as follows:

ore-lib version: cmake-4 2020.07.03
default plugins: cmake-4 2020.07.03
gnucap> save
file name?  abc.ckt
gnucap: /home/pmu/projects/gnucap/gnucap/lib/ap_construct.cc:125: CS&
CS::operator=(const string&): Assertion `!_file' failed.

The problem might be that getcmd is not writing the result from the
prompt into fname in lib/io_xopen.cc

I am trying to skip the prompt and save to a default file, the
functionality of save would change slightly but it would not give an
error.

0001-Save-to-default-file.patch

What do you think?
Also we might want to add a shortcut for save with "s" ?

Patrick