Re: [Gnucap-devel] Commercial BSIM4 model crashes gnucap

From: Ruben Undheim
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] Commercial BSIM4 model crashes gnucap
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2018 21:02:29 +0100

Hi,

Thanks for info.

So modelcard.nmos contains literal values for all the model
paramaters, while my model use .params all over the place. I tried
replacing some of the numbers with expressions, and then I get some
messages also for that:

  parameter mismatchflag-4 not specified, using default
  parameter mismatchflag-4 not specified, using default
  parameter mismatchflag-4 value is "NOT_INPUT"
  parameter mismatchflag-4 not specified, using default
  parameter mismatchflag-4 not specified, using default
  parameter mismatchflag-4 value is "NOT_INPUT"
  parameter mismatchflag-4 not specified, using default

after setting:
  TCJ     = 'mismatchflag-4'

So, maybe just gnucap does not support using .params like this? Is the
syntax just different or is that functionality missing maybe?

Best regards
Ruben