[Gnucap-devel] gnucap-adms breakage with upstream gnucap.

From: Felix Salfelder
Subject: [Gnucap-devel] gnucap-adms breakage with upstream gnucap.
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 10:30:12 +0200

On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 04:43:31PM -0400, al davis wrote:
> gnucap-adms [..] doesn't work correctly.

architecural flaws aside, this thing was developped for -uf. i did a lot
of porting, now it even builds with upstream gnucap!

paramset does not work in upstream, so i can't run the tests. i have
added another test to gnucap-adms [1]. once this is working, the other
tests will certainly reveal new problems.

can you help me fix this? i'd rather not want to include a
lang_verilog.cc fork with gnucap-adms, just because of this bug.

> But you can make a device to do things like this.  See d_meter.cc .

will try to implement a meter that reads from probes. later...

thanks
felix

[1]
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnucap/gnucap-adms.git/plain/tests/paramset.gc?h=unstable