Re: [Gnucap-devel] waves branch and wave copy constructor

From: Felix Salfelder
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] waves branch and wave copy constructor
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 18:19:35 +0100

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 06:17:33PM -0500, al davis wrote:
> On Saturday 20 December 2014, Felix Salfelder wrote:
> > FWIW, in c++11, not even upon creating a new pair (accessing
> > a nonexisting map element) the copy constructor of Y is
> > called.

> There are!  The untested() macro tells me so!

yes. arguably, these are exactly the ones i described above (i couldn't
identify any others...?). all this seems to be about an stdlib artifact,
not about really copying anything (which i never intended to do).

apart from that, there's nothing wrong with the code. i just changed it
to use dispatcher instead. see the "waves" branch.

cheers
felix