Re: [Gnucap-devel] plugin plans

From: al davis
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] plugin plans
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 11:00:32 -0500

On Tuesday 10 February 2015, Felix Salfelder wrote:
> > To enable this, there needs to be enhancements to the load
> > command to load whole directories.  I am working on this
> > now.

> a command file that attaches the desired ones? like in
> $ gnucap
> reads user rc (if esists) system rc otherwise. these load
> plugins. or just
> $ gnucap --rc ~/.gnucap/my_alternative_rc
> or similar, to customize....

too much work for user.

The real point here is the break up gnucap-default-plugins to
allow post-install individual choice, and to put user plugins or
package plugins on an equal level.

package plugins ... like the spice model packages.  JFET, BSIM4,
etc. .. needs to look built-in.

The rc file ....  that works now, always has.