Re: [Gnucap-devel] about updating ideas page

From: al davis
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] about updating ideas page
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 01:56:21 -0500

On Saturday 31 January 2015, address@hidden wrote:
> Can you please update following page with ideas
> http://gnucap.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=gnucap:projects.

It's really still valid.  There has been some work done on some
of them, but there is still more to do.

I suppose I could add a few. ....

--Interface to "R" for graphics.  Take a look at how "R" handles
graphics.  This is the way I think gnucap should do it.

If you are thinking "summer of code" and where to get started,
you should first get familiar with what is here and how we work.
You should try to make some contributions and show at least a
basic familiarity with how we work, what is here, what it is
used for, and why.

Something you (or anyone) can do to get in is to work on the
help system by writing the help text for as much as you can.