Re: [Gnucap-devel] gplot (was: wave storage)

From: Abhinav singh
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] gplot (was: wave storage)
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 03:46:51 +0530

Hi Felix

The frozen command prompt indicates that WIN_MAIN::_is_proceed flag
doesn't getting reset but it should get reset as soon as we click on
New button.

Please mention what changes you made if any may be it is because of
that as it is working good on my system and can you please mail me the
test circuit file you are using with plugin.

thanks,
abhinav