Re: [Gnucap-devel] bugfix-WIP branch

From: Joakim Nilsson
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] bugfix-WIP branch
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 22:28:00 +0200

Thank you, Felix!
Now on commit c6e4bee952affcaa4593e7e1de5e04b9c3e03620 as suggested, I
tried the same thing as initially and the result is the same. The
return status of gnucap is 0 even though there was an error. So, I
suppose this is a bug?

Here's the output:

address@hidden:~/gnucap$ gnucap -b ../brokaw.ckt
Gnucap : The Gnu Circuit Analysis Package
Never trust any version less than 1.0
Copyright 1982-2013, Albert Davis
Gnucap comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY
This is free software, and you are welcome
to redistribute it under the terms of
the GNU General Public License, version 3 or later.
See the file "COPYING" for details.
main version: 2014-07-04 bugfix-WIP debug3
core-lib version: 2014-07-04 bugfix-WIP debug3
default plugins: 2014-07-04 bugfix-WIP debug3
* Brokaw bandgap reference
QNPN1: can't find: 1
address@hidden:~/gnucap$ echo $?
0

Also, maybe these emails should have gone to bug-gnucap instead...

Regards,
Joakim