Re: [Gnucap-devel] Updated model of "Help" Command

From: Abhinav singh
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] Updated model of "Help" Command
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 22:01:44 +0530

Hi,
So it seems like every plugin has associated manual with it. On giving
help command corresponding content of manual will be outputted on
terminal right? What i am thinking why not make it more interactive
like one ngspice have or even much better than that.
Just an idea.
Thanks,
Abhinav Kumar Singh
Third Year Undergraduate