[Gnucap-devel] [Child Process unable to receive input from a file(script

From: Rishabh Yadav
Subject: [Gnucap-devel] [Child Process unable to receive input from a file(script)]
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 02:29:28 +0200

Hi,
I wrote a conditional plugin[1] and it works fine for "nested" conditional
statements when the commands are entered in the interpreter one by one but
creates problems when the same commands are read from a file.Mind it this
only happens in case of "nested" conditional statements.

You can check c_if.9 [2](comment out "load ./alias.so" in the file) which
is a script for testing nested conditionals.If you are running it please
compile c_if.cc,interp.h and c_echo.cc[3] to get the so files required to
run the script.

So after using untested() and tracing the flow of execution of plugin,I
figured out the problem is that when a new "NESTED IF/ELIF/ELSE command" is
launched it doesn't get the next instructions it is supposed to receive
from the file and keeps on waiting for the next input from the file.It
doesn't receive the input because this "if" command is called by another
"if" command using CMD::command() method,line 99 c_if.cc
The question is how can the child process receive the input from a file in
gnucap?
Any idea how can I solve the problem in gnucap's way.I know other
techniques but if there is way to solve it in gnucap then it is better.

[1]:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnucap.git/tree/c_if.cc?h=WIP&id=b73c04c8ed1fec7333926b42e149221a0f3f75a6

[2]:http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnucap.git/tree/tests/if/c_if.9?h=WIP

[3]: