[Gnucap-devel] wave copies

From: Felix Salfelder
Subject: [Gnucap-devel] wave copies
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 20:32:43 +0200

On Sun, Jun 15, 2014 at 11:35:12PM +0530, Abhinav singh wrote:
> I tried to store created graph structure  in a map though successful but
> have to change when Mr. Davis pointed out to use wave directly.Now wave
> data changes with each simulation and this data is directly used for
> plotting. So plot will also change with changing data as dynamic plotting
> is on here.

maybe "use wave directly" means "use the wave class directly" and not
"use the instance of the wave (that is subject to change) directly".
converting wave data into a custom map doesn't sound very useful indeed.

so how about stashing waves-to-be-plotted within the gtk/gui process as
i suggested?

regards
felix