Re: [Gnucap-devel] Gnucap Integrated waveform displayer Details

From: Chuck
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] Gnucap Integrated waveform displayer Details
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 07:41:49 -0400

My spin on the GUI is to try to use HTML 5 & Java Script. When I last looked I found no set of C/C++ graphics packages that were totally cross platform. But web browsers seem to be all migrating towards a common standard. The challenge would be to put a XML server interface on gnucap, or design a plugin for apache.

Chuck