Re: [Gnucap-devel] Gnucap Integrated waveform displayer Details

From: Abhinav singh
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] Gnucap Integrated waveform displayer Details
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2014 14:46:25 +0530

Hello,
I hack up this problem using multithreading and now its working fine as Mr.
Felix drafted out before except the closing command.
(> .plot close 2 ). Users have to close them manually.
Now the problem arises with plotting.If user chooses large step size for
analysis then it will lead to poor plotting(not cover up the exact nature
of wave). So what i need here to store more sample point in wave object if
not sufficient for good plot. So can you please plot out a rough sketch for
it or the libraries where i should look to solve this.

Thanks,
Abhinav