Re: [Gnucap-devel] New Developer

From: Felix Salfelder
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] New Developer
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 18:08:31 +0200

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 07:05:21AM -0700, Aidan Macdonald wrote:
> Thank you for the quick response. I think I will take on the first two
> (Make/Build/Test System, and Code Clean up). That way I can get familiar
> with the code.

there's an autotools and a cmake-WIP branch on savannah git. both have
not been merged yet. i'm not sure about what is actually missing. the
test suite (autotools based) is in the tests branch. perhaps Al should
comment on what is still needed before he intends to merge it.

the situation with the code cleanup is similar, please have a look at
the gnucap-devel achive for more details. or just ask.

> I will clone the code from GIT and work on it as stated. Once I am
> satisfied, how should I submit it for review?

i think it makes most sense to use one branch (based on master) per
topic. i expect that Al will grant you access to the repo, just request
it somewhere on the savannah project page.

have fun
felix