Re: [Gnucap-devel] kf in mos1 model

From: al davis
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] kf in mos1 model
Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 23:01:13 -0400

On Monday 05 May 2014, Felix Salfelder wrote:
> kf in the static instance of MODEL_BUILT_IN_MOS1 (initialized
> in d_mos1.cc, line 39) depends on the compiler. i think this
> is bad.

My first thought was to look for surprise use of generated
default constructors.  I don't think that is the problem.

My guess is that you have changed one of the headers, changing
the size of something, you are doing a partial compile (the
usual "make") and something is out of sync.  Perhaps you are
building a plugin, then plugging it to a version of gnucap that
had different headers.

Or maybe you changed compilers .. the core is built with one,
and plugins with another, and byte alignment is different.