[Gnucap-devel] Google summer of code -- 2 projects for Gnucap

From: al davis
Subject: [Gnucap-devel] Google summer of code -- 2 projects for Gnucap
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 15:35:03 -0400

Two Gnucap projects were selected for funding for this year's
Google Summer of Code:

Abhinav Singh will be developing a graphic output display.

Rishabh Yadav will be developing conditional and loop plugins
for scripting, and an interactive help system.

We had several other proposals that could not be funded.  I hate
to say rejected, because most of those proposals were decent.
The bottom line is that we could get two and had to choose.  If
you didn't get funded, wanted to apply but didn't get it in, or
whatever, I hope you will stick around and get involved anyway,
and apply again next year.

The GNU project got 60 applications.  19 were funded.

al.